It’s Monday, and the Hot Takes House is open for business. These are hot takes and fun from the weekend. Send us your hot takes to [email protected], and they may make the next week Hot Takes House. Do not read any further if you are easily offended, especially if you are a Tim Tebow fan. If you do, share with a friend.
Send us your hot takes to [email protected], and they may make the next week post.
Winner of the Weekend
- The curse of Drake is real. He has cursed the Toronto Raptors, Kentucky Wildcats, Serena Williams, and Connor McGregor. If I ever end up on a big stage in competition keep Drake’s ass away from me.
- It is time for the Oakland Raiders, New York Giants, San Francisco 49ers, and Jacksonville Jaguars need to drop their pride and sign Colin Kaepernick.
1. Derek Carr has the worst interception of the 2018 NFL season.
2. We did not ask for a new Sunday Night Football song. The old one was just fine.
3. Jason Garrett is the best thing that ever happened to the Giants, Eagles, Washington, the entire AFC, and NFC.
4. It’s time for the Cowboys to break down and text Dez, “You Up”?
5. The Cleveland Browns have a better winning percentage than the Dallas Cowboys. Welcome to 2018.- @JakeBrownRadio
6. Only Bad Blake Bortles could 1-up Derek Carr’s terrible interception!
7. Nick Foles is not better than Carson Wentz. Eagles twitter needs to stop with the nonsense.
8. Packers kicker Mason Crosby may be in the process of cutting himself. He missed 5 FGs in a dome against Detroit.
9. Odell Beckham threw the best deep touchdown pass of the Giants’ season. He is their best wide receiver and quarterback.
- Last week Colts’ coach Frank Reich went for it on fourth down in overtime and didn’t get it; Texans won in overtime.
- This week Cowboys’ coach Jason Garrett punted on fourth and shorter; Texans won again in overtime.
- Two different coaching approaches, the same result, only one looks cowardice.
1. In my unbiased opinion, Wrighster is right! Tim Tebow and Nick Saban need to quit crying about fans not showing up!
2. Mike Stoops was actively sabotaging the Oklahoma Sooners defense. We all knew he was getting fired!
3. The jig is up! Utah figured out how to stop Stanford’s jump ball on the goal line. I’ve never seen anybody play it like the Utah cornerback. I bet the conversion percentage goes down from here on out
4. Florida State quarterback Deondre Francois is the toughest quarterback in the country. He gets his ass kicked every week, doesn’t down his teammates, and signs up for more.
5. “Dicker the Kicker” is the best nickname in college football! Texas Wins.
6. The AP Poll is biased for ranking Georgia so highly when they have played nobody. The Unafraid Show Top 10 are the only rankings I acknowledge.
1. Ridiculous that the cameras pulled away on a PPV event. We paid the money. We get to see what happens! #UFC229
2. I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Should we tell Connor or no?
Hope you enjoyed Hot Takes House. See you next Monday! Send us your hot takes to [email protected], and they may make the next week post.