Happy Thanksgiving! Before we all sit down to enjoy a great meal, I wanted to take a few moments to discuss what I’m thankful for in the world of sports.
Things I’m Thankful For In Sports
– The Giants fired Jason Garrett as offensive coordinator. I’m happy that Garrett will not be calling plays for a bottom-10 offense.
– The Giants firing Dave Gettleman. (Calling my shot.)
– The Giants moving on from Daniel Jones. (Calling my shot. Sorry kid. It’s not entirely your fault, but you’re still making rookie mistakes in Year 3 as the starter.)
– The Knicks are relevant again.
– March Madness, the best tournament in sports. Specifically, the first two days of the tournament are on Mount Rushmore for Best Days in Sports.
– The DH. If you like when pitchers go up to bat and strike out on three pitches, then you need to get your head checked.
– The Chargers powder blue jerseys.
– Eli Manning and the New York Giants defeated the Patriots in two Super Bowls.
– Jon Rothstein’s Twitter Account.
– Madison Square Garden, the best arena in the world.
– Football. That’s self-explanatory.
– Gambling (even though I lose most of my bets).
– Playoff games at Yankee Stadium.
– NFL Redzone.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
No comment yet, add your voice below!